Valentines for me came yesterday, just a day late, but what are you going to do about the post. I got some good chocolates and a card from a special someone. I ate half of the chocolates and sort of felt bad about it. I have this weird craving for sweet things like chocolate after meals since i usually have a burning sensation in my mouth from all the hot stuff that i put on my food. Tabasco is awesome and the sweet seems to draw me to it after i eat something hot. I made a chinese style sort of napa cabbage, bok choi, and chicken thing last night with fried tofu. I might have put too much cloves on it, but then i ended up caving in an putting cumin on top of it. I was trying to stay away from it for two meals, but i caved. I love cumin and spiciness. I need to go to Costco for the last time and get breakfast supplies like oatmeal to get my fiber for the day and nuts and dried fruits. I caved in and bought this really delicious breakfast granola that is like crack to me. I want to make my own breakfast blend when i get home with seeds nuts, oatmeal, and coconut. Love coconut. But i guess i digress and i have made this into another food post.
The kids are good, not much going on since all the classes are now in review mode, and basically the third years are a lost cause by now since some have already finished their exams. I just wish we could watch an English movie for class instead of review sheets that the kids don't do and just talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment