Friday, February 18, 2011

Tomorrow is my Kibaco concert. I hope that the other three performers are good like them. I bet she will just play a couple songs and not like the entire album for their first concert that i went to of theirs. The weekend is looking fun with a costco trip and i need to start selling things to recycle shops. The chair will be the most problematic one. still debating whether i should sell the ps2, but i guess i should. i will keep the games two games because i love FFX and FFX-2. I hope to get 50 bucks out of it.
I at least get to keep the iphone so i have my ipod and stuff for the trip to London. All these moving out costs and such seem to be a big pain and i just hope i don't have to pay a whole bunch and deplete the savings i have here. I am still waiting on my stupid transcripts, and if i don't get them this weekend, i will call BYU on monday. They be slow. The charge appeared on the 31st on my credit card and it has taken this long. SLOW!

The picture is of Final Fantasy X. My favorite. It was a different battle system that broke from the ATB that the games before have had and after as well, but i liked the turn based one. I loved the Aeons, and the story is just so riveting. The script was made for the game and is very reminiscent of Siddham in my opinion. Oh well, i was just trying to include pictures in this post.






The weather has gotten warmer, and the snow melts now when it snows. There was even some dripping sounds i heard last night and the snow was very wet this morning when i scraped it off the car.

No comments: