Three day weekend. Did a bunch of chores today and got some more organizing done. I have the one box that i will be sending home with all the stuff that i will be keeping from Japan. Most of it is just stuff that i am going to be giving to the family i think. I still need to go Hello Kitty shopping for someone before i leave.
It started to snow again, so a big change from all the warmth we have been having lately. The snow was all melted on the roads and sidewalks, then the snow comes again and makes it all moot. Boo, i think i will be happy to never stay in a place with this much snow ever again.
I have to make steamed banana bread this weekend with the old banana i have been keeping. Not much else is going on this weekend since i am trying to save money because moving is going to drain me of most my paycheck for next month. I am getting more excited about my trip to London again, and it should be even better and more relaxing than the past one i took during New Years.
I have finished my applications for the three primary schools i am applying for in London, and i will apply to another in Essex this weekend-it's on my to do list. Only four classes in total next week, so i am going to be very bored at work. Oh well, just a couple of slow days to sleep in this weekend will be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment