Saturday, January 8, 2011

Well London was amazing to say the least. I took so many pictures that i will have to find some way to host them off this site since i have used all the space allotted for the blog. I had a wonderful time. I saw three movies, and the musicals i saw were awesome. I just loved Wicked as usual. New Years was a mess of drunken people, but i didn't stay out the entire night. The food was awesome and exquisite. It was awesome to be in a country where English is spoken and it made me realize that i need to be someplace else in this world. I have decided that i will not go on another year in Japan and i will try to seek employment or further education in the UK.

1 comment:

RYAN AND JEN said...

I am so glad you had a great time. Ryan loves it there too. If you move I will def have to come for a visit! I say GO FOR IT!! You only have one life to live, so live it up! Love you