Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Entry for the Year

Peace out y'all. This will most likely be my last entry for the year and the start of me being offline for a while. I will have my phone, but i will not use it while i am abroad.

Today was just so long with it being the last day. Tomorrow i head up to Sapporo to start this nice long vacation that i have been planning ever since i came back from Tokyo this summer.

This year has brought along many changes in my life, some i have discussed on here, losing more than 50 pounds or so and trying to lose more-but that has been sidestepped with the winter weather and going abroad with all that good food access- and other things which i would rather not divulge on the online community. I am understanding and getting used to all the Japanese around me, but for some odd reason as i am asked more detailed things, i feel that i lack the proper facilities to express myself, but i am trying to learn more. Paying attention in English class helps a little you know. Sometimes i feel like i get more out of the English classes than the kids do. Learned some things in my own free time and i have made some really good friends. I have meet and bonded with someone that i never thought i would get this close to- Amber you are a great friend and i cherish knowing you. I hope everyone has a good new year and Holiday break, as for me i am kissing Japan goodbye. See you in 2011!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love youuu!! Never leave mee!!
<3 BFFS <3