Pretty much what the rain feels like here today.
Today the rain has been very bad, I am glad that I took my car to school versus walking to school today. I thought I would make up for the lack of that with some dancing and karaoke hopefully this weekend. It has been raining very heavy; though I do have to say that I would rather have rain versus snow of the same amount. The weather was really warm, and inside the apartment halls was colder than it was outside, so that threw me off for a little bit this morning. Additionally, pretty much all the snow from this past weekend or so has been melted by the rain, so yeah for that. The only down side I can think of is if it freezes suddenly this weekend, then we would have massive ice lakes. Also, the only other downside that I can think of is the damage the rain could do to the skiing business here, but I do not have to worry about that for me too much. A little side note is that the rain was so bad that there was just a power outage right now at the school. Good thing I didn’t lose this blog that I was in the middle of.
It is a little less than a month before I am going to London and I can say that I am pretty excited about going there for the winter break. It should be pretty fun. I just hope that there isn't too much snow there. I don't know much about it but I read some reports about how they are having a pretty cold winter over there right now.
I have been trying lately to not look at the keys when I have been typing lately and I find it cool that I can do a lot of my typing by not looking at the keys when I have been typing lately with little to no mistakes when I do so. I guess that means that I have improved my typing skills a little though I can still type very fast when I am looking at the keys and can do it very accurately.



No comments:
Post a Comment