Well, i walked to and from school a mile either way in a foot of snow. Ha, take that i am my grandparents. Their stories are true. Well, today the snow was okay in the morning, but ever since school started it had been blizzarding outside. It wasn't too fun and in the course of the day about 5 inches or so had accumulated.
Besides the weather i am doing fine. I made cookie dough and it turned out great, now i just have to think of a way of giving to two people, the lady from the library that i do the preschool English thing with, and then the music teacher. I hope giving it to the music teacher won't be a problem, because otherwise i would have to make like 22 loaves of dough to give them. I hope they won't mind, i will get them all something from the UK.
No comments:
Post a Comment