Not much has gone on this week before i head off to London. The snow is looking okay i guess based on 7 day forecasts, but you never know, i just hope i get there with no problem.
I dressed up like Santa for the elementary school i went to today. I was okay, but that beard itches. The rest of the suit is surprisingly comfortable, i might just have to wear it as sleepwear one time.
Tonight is the year-end party for the middle school and we are taking a bus about an hour and a half away to Jozankei to spend the night at a hotel there and have the party. It should be fun and it is always nice to see the teachers when they are a little more relaxed.
I have been doing math practice and review for the last little while and i downloaded some calculus videos onto my iphone which will keep me entertained on the plane. I just feel so bad that i have forgotten all my math, especially when i loved it so much. Math is the universal language and it is just so fun to always be able to solve a math problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment