Monday, January 31, 2011
pics have been updated. I am still stuck in the driveway even after two pots of boiling salt water and spending an hour scooping and trying to get the car out. i will have to call someone tomorrow. I spent some of the after school time with the computer club and they were doing typing practice. I was level one on all the tests they were doing(the lower the level, the better the score) Then i did english typing practice to find words per minute and the best i got was 65 wpm. So better than college i think. Oh well, the snow just won't stop and i am getting really annoyed with my car trapped.At least the snow is acting like an insulator on the home because it is so high so my place stays warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment