Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sorry for the lack of updates. The town festival has been going on for these past few days, and it is mainly just some dancing and then the food and toys stalls for the kids. They seem to have fun with it all and it is nice to see them out of their school clothes and in something more normal. They look very different. Like they care a whole lot more about their appearance outside of school, as compared to while they are at school. I have some pics, but not much different than it was last year.

It has cooled off here and it is a little chilly in the morning. I don't have to have my fan on all night now, so i am happy with that. I even wear my undershirt and have a sheet on top of me when i sleep.

Tomorrow i get to sleep in for a little bit and then i have two elementary schools to go to and a meeting at the Board of Education. Should be a fun weekend with meeting up with friends in Sapporo.

No comments: