Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Mona Lisa, for some odd reason i just really enjoyed this wall painting
Rainbow colored Sapporo TV Tower
Halloween Decorations. Very Comforting to see them.
Dinner tonight: dal and onions on top of quinoa with chingen and pork. Very healthy i guess.
Not too much going on today, just some classes, and then the elementary school. I am very annoyed at the disrespect and sexual harassment given to me and the teacher (the sexual harassment is only happening to me) by one class- the constant butt gropings are beyond insulting- that i do not move in the class out of fear of causing the slightest disturbance because these kids are seriously under-stimulated. Other than that i am doing fine. 

I got my monkey that i ordered last week and it was nice to see that(monkey is British for 500 pounds sterling). I am getting more and more excited every day about London.

No comments: