Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Had a nice long weekend in Sapporo with a bunch of good friends. On Saturday night we had drinks with people from the company and that was good. Then me and Amber went to the rainbow march pre-party dance thing. It was okay i guess, but i am still almost nauseated by the combination of cigarettes and small spaces in clubs like that. Then on Sunday, there was the rainbow march parade, and afterward Amber and I went to a coffee shop to have some drinks with some of her friends, and i made friends with this awesome English person. It is always a pleasure to meet English people and to find another Doctor Who geek. Then Monday we went to Sapporo Factory for a movie and dinner. Overall a nice weekend. I have pics and i will post them later. I am also planning on getting a new phone, so it is possible that my phone number will change.

No comments: