Had a pretty good weekend in Sapporo. Went to a friends house warming party and went canoeing on the lake in Nakajima Park. Then we had a Wii session with a bunch of people in his little room. Then we went out for karaoke. Then on Sunday i went to Otaru on the way home and went clothes shopping. I got shorts for 10 bucks, some new shoes-that i will have to wear in because the heels gave me blisters, i think i am going to make those my indoor shoes- a pair of pants, and a light jacket.
This weekend coming up should be fun with all the stuff going on in Sapporo. There is the Rainbow March and some stuff going on and then we get Monday off for respect for the aged day.
I have gotten into Jasmine Tea lately and i have found it to be very calming. I have also started Star Trek Voyager, and i am almost done with the first season. Hands down, i would go for Star Trek over Star Wars any day. I liked the next generation a whole lot more than the original series. I also am fond of some of the fan productions that have been made. Then, Captain Janeway is one kick-awesome captain that knows how to get things done.
Not much is going on for me at the schools this week. Just a couple of classes and such.
No comments:
Post a Comment