I finally filled up/ fixed my oil lifter. I bought enough kerosene for three weeks. But the weather was really cold when i ran out. I even just slept in my car last night because it was warmer. Stupid principles of suction and vacuums. I hope i fixed it. I finally heard the engine pump some gas when it was a little low, then it filled up and stopped. It didn't do that the whole time. I had to put enough gas in it first to make the lever stop, and then when it ran low, it worked. I hope. I have been having it run for a little to dry out the laundry some before i go to Sapporo.
The kids have been really good, though some of the first years are really clingy. like really clingy. I am just glad that the one really clingy one doesn't do that during class, but he still does it before and after class though. I just wonder if they can be attention starved, or they just have like English fever. It isn't too bad, but i talk to them in Japanese because they don't know anything besides the hello and "i'm~" stuff so far. I will have to work that in to conversations later.
I just want it to get warmer. Stupid April snow. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment