had a pretty fun weekend in Sapporo. We went to two clubs last night. One we got into free and a free drink with a coupon we got from the Jamaican food place last week, so that club was awesome. It had really good music, though when we were leaving the paramedics came and took one of the lady servers there. We saw her just a few moments before and she was okay. I hope she is okay now.
Then we left to another hip hop club that in my opinion sucked. It was dark and smoky. The music was changing every 30 seconds to a new song, and the DJs sucked so much besides that fact. We stayed out until 5 am and then I got up at 1030. I saw Sherlock Holmes and then my friend and i went to a kaiten sushi place for dinner. Then we went to the bookstore and i got a book by Richard Dawkins. I enjoyed his "The God Delusion" very much, and i hope "The greatest show on earth" is just as good.
When i got home, i was on the toilet when i heard what seemed like a monkey screeching outside. It may have been a cat in a fight with a fox or something. I did see a lot of foxes and even a raccoon when i stopped at Nakayamatouge for the bathrooms. Got pics, and will post those later tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment