Monday, August 31, 2009

had four lessons and a preliminary meeting at Rankoshi elementary. I am going to no t have to do a lot of planning for the next while because i will probably be doing the same lesson for all three of the new elementary schools. For the first bit. I went to the grocery store today in order to buy all the bags needed for the separate garbage and recycling. I can't believe i spent 30 dollars on tape and 8 sets of different garbage bags put out by the city. I just hope it like lasts me for a year or so. I think i will be using the plastic a lot but not much of the combustible, styrofoam, etc. I still have to cut and tie up my stuff from all the appliances i bought. That is just the one thing that really bugs me when i buy things is that i know i have to work really hard and break it all down and separate it all for the garbage collection. I just hope japan saves a whole lot of money on manual separation and recycles more than 60 percent of its garbage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.