Thursday, August 27, 2009

today was planning all day. I got most of the lessons planned. But since the third year students and teachers are gone on the field trip to sendai for the week, i am not certain as to the lessons of the third year students with ms. Itou. I got done with the lesson plans around 11 or so and spent the rest of the time on the computer. Thankfully after lunch, one of the teachers, asked me to play in the gym with the special education Kobushi class. It was pretty fun, and they all just make you smile. I guess special education is more inclusive in Japan as to what exactly constitutes special education. I think it also includes behavioral and mental problems. I think there may have been one with ADHD, but they all seemed well integrated. Today the school had tests all day, so i guess that would suck for the students. Especially when the third years are on a field trip.Tomorrow i have a party at the BOE member's house for a welcoming party. i finally got my Internet at my home, all that's really left for me to do is to get my Internet payment system set up and then figure out how to correctly do my trash. It seems that i am going to have a whole bunch of different colored and shaped bags to deal with. I think that i will go to Otaru on Saturday and see how the city is. It's on the bay of the north and has some pretty fresh sushi i hear. It rained for the most part of the day, so i do not know exactly how that is going to affect how fast my laundry dries, but it seems like i can do laundry in the wash in 30 minutes, and then it takes 2 days to completely dry. I hope the winter doesn't make the time longer.

No comments: