Wednesday, March 30, 2011

today is the day that the new alt moves in to her apartment. I cleaned and did most of the stuff yesterday that i needed to do. Tomorrow i have to send off my sim card and modem back to the people. Then close my accounts and finalize my bills for most of the utilities. My suitcase is underpacked and i even had room to put in my backpack and external hardrive. Not much else has been going on. I got accepted to another university that i applied to, but it is the one an hour out of London, so it was just the final back up school. Now to start living off of convenience store food for the next while. I love and appreciate the going away gifts of money that i have been receiving. It will be nice to pay for some things like food and souvenirs with it. Well, got a busy day but hopefully it won't be too bad.

No comments: