Slow weekend and not much to show for it but saving money. The tub guys came today and put in a new tub, i just hope the bill isn't exorbitant. It looks nice, though when they disconnected the pipe for the water to flow to the water heater, they didn't reconnect it tightly and i found a rubber washer on the heater. So i had to have them come back and refit it.
I have updated pics with one pic of me, the band, and some pics from the ski trip. Sorry for the bad quality, i didn't realize that there would be so many double images, and then the kids don't like to have their pics taken sometimes.
The time for me to leave is getting closer, and i don't really know how to feel yet. I am sort of getting sad that i won't be able to see the students i like again, and happy to get out of this weather. I am not getting really sentimental because i know they will be in good hands hopefully with my replacement.
I can't wait to go to London though for my job end vacation. Should be fun since i have some things planned with the people i met there last time. I ask myself if i should try to get a British accent down, or if i should just stay the same, but for some odd reason anytime i hear a new accent or peculiarity in someone's speech i sort of want to try it out. I like accents, and my french one is pretty good from some of the french natives that i have spoken to. Japanese is better than most white people's. Spanish is passable. When i try to speak Hebrew it starts to sound like a little Slavic. Oh well, accents are fun so... gotta enjoy them while you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment