Well, i got accepted to one of the schools that I applied for. It is not my first choice, but it is still a good one i think. Birkbeck University of London is a night school and my classes would be two to three times a week is what the site said, so that would maybe give me a lot of free time, or i will have a lot of homework and studying to do. I guess that means i will be okay with trying to get a job seeing as how i will need money in order to survive there. I do have some saved and i will work this summer to save up some more, but i need to get a student loan secured and all the other things as well along with it. London will be a nice adventure, i just hope that i will be able to find employment after my degree to pay for my student loans.
Today was my last day of classes teaching the first years, and i think the class went well. I did Jeopardy and the kids seemed to enjoy it. Tomorrow is the closing ceremonies and greetings from me and other teachers who are leaving, i need to write some greetings and words to say to them beforehand because i do not think that i could come up with something eloquent off the cuff in Japanese.
The snow keeps on falling here, i am just like "Shkleesh, will you stop already! It's gonna be June before the snow melts."
I will miss it here, but i think Japan has helped me change for the better and given me some good friends and great experiences. I will miss being away from my best friend Amber for a while, but she will have a reason to visit London now.
1 comment:
all good things come to an end.. Goodbyes are always so hard. your time there sure has flown by. I am so excited for your next journey. you are so lucky you get to be a part of something so big! Love you
Post a Comment