Sitting in a hotel in Sapporo now and woke up from a not so restful night. i seriously need a pillow between my arms or it is just ever so hard fro me to fall asleep. We all went out to Round One last night for our last hurrah together- though i think our lunch today will be the final finale. I am putting pics on my phone to keep it clear for London, and i am updating it as well. I hope that i will be able to use it somewhere else in the world, i guess i will have to go to Chinatown and see if i can get an "upgrade."
I can't believe that i have left the little town that i spent almost two years in. I had a great time and i learned a lot. I met some great people, but now i think that i will have an awesome time in London this next year.
I closed out all my accounts and even got 100 bucks from the mayor. Very formal even on the last day, though i was wearing just what i had because i only have one pair of nice clothes since all the others don't fit me anymore- yeah!!!!- and so i had to apologize for that. Now to spend the day here until i can go to the airport. I like traveling sometimes, but only if the airports are really interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment