Thursday, April 21, 2011

change of plans most likely

Well, if i am able to defer my schooling for one more year, i think that i will have to do that in order to get the funds to support my educational costs and those of living in London. I know that may break the hearts of some of those who were waiting for my in London, but i just can't go there on my earnings at the moment. If someone has an extra 25000 dollars lying around that would be great to get as a present.

I had a pretty good interview today with a Japanese Travel agency in town, so all pluses. I really want this job because it is close and i could use my Japanese and get paid sort of decently well. Went to the chiropractor and they said my spine is a little twisted to the right, so i guess that explains my back pain since august.

I think being here for another year might be the answer to most of my financial woes, and then i will try and get my JLPT certification so i can actual have some sort of piece of paper that says i can speak Japanese. but i guess i don't that much else to write about since i am living in the USA, i don't seem to have the much going on with me like i did when i was in Japan.

No comments: