Went to the elementary school today, and the kids that i ate lunch with were a little vulgar. For some odd reason the fourth graders are very fat. Like at least 5 kids are very heavy set. Even i wasn't that heavy as a kid. They look like sumo wrestlers, and it just has me wondering like what is it with these five in this one grade. No other kid at any level is their size at all in any of the schools. But i digress, the vulgar part was some of them asking in their best attempts at English if i know about some weird crotch gesture that looked like "suck it" from wrestling a little while back. Then some others were asking me if i like "bust" (breasts i assumed, i.e. bustline). Then for some odd reason like a lot of the boys were just interested in my crotch for some reason almost making grabs at it. I remember this class form last year, and they were sort of the same. At least the third graders should be nice, i remember really liking how they treated me when i ate lunch with them.
Other than that nothing else is going on this week. It has been raining here, and i walked to school in a light rain, and walked home in heavier rain today. I couldn't find where i had put my non-broken umbrella. I need to buy a new one that is bigger so my pants don't get wet when i walk to school.
I can't wait for the Doctor Who season finale, and from some spoilers it looks like it should be good. I just hope that it doesn't turn out to be a dream since one spoiler said the ending was similar in resemblance to the Wizard of Oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment