Monday, June 28, 2010

I passed my driver's license test, finally. I feel a lot better, and now i have no more strenuous things to do here. I also went to the immigration office today to get an extension on my visa, and i will have to wait on that.

I had a pretty nice calm weekend. Went shopping at a restaurant supply store and found some great stuff to cook with. Atta and dried coconut, i am so happy. Then we went to a baseball game for one of the middle schools my friend teaches at. They lost, and they were all crying at the end like it was the end of their lives or something. They won the first round, so i do not get why they cry so much and then they have everyone go around, and so pretty much the same things, and give their viewpoint on the game. Then as we were waiting for the bus, we got carded by some police men because there were reports or something of suspicious people around, and since we were not in a part where tourists would go, i guess somebody got scared. oh well, i am almost done with my dealings of the Japanese bureaucracy for this year.

No comments: