Jen for her birthday night out
Of course Gaga for America
My new haircut.
This weekend was pretty good. On friday night, i met with some friends and had a birthday dinner for a friend. Then on Saturday, me and Amber went to Iwamizawa for a mini international festival there for the community. I helped with the Jamaica booth with serving Ginger beer and putting stickers on the kids passports as they went around to each booth. Then that night i had my awesome concert by Kibaco. I loved it, though i would have loved to have seen their concert this past December at the planetarium. Sad, stupid snow. Then we went out to some clubs and bars to see the World Cup matches, and did some Purikura. Today, i had my driving lesson, and i feel better about my next time. Below is a Kibaco video. Kibaco is wonderful, and the vocalist is just so cute with her voice and style. i almost cried at the concert because it was so good.

1 comment:
Looks like you have been having so much FUN! I love your new haircut and you look GREAT!
Post a Comment