Monday, May 16, 2011
Still not much progress on the job searching. I had an interview this week and that went okay. i am going to go in for some other jobs in Lexington and do the application process there. Thankfully thanks to the Kohl's sale i get $30 for free thanks to my sister's spending this week that i will humbly be partaking of. The weather has turned a little cold with more rain expected throughout the week. Then there is Rocky Horror this weekend at the Kentucky theatre. I saw Potiche this weekend with the parentals and i liked it. Pretty wit and funny for a french film with Catherine Deneuve, based on her very dramatic performance in Dancer in The Dark as a comparison. I think that i will just have to start making all the foods that i want instead of going out for them because american food is such crap and laden with all these hidden dangers like trans fat in pretty much all the ice creams, even in a wide selection of the ones in the grocery stores. I would like to go to the world's largest grocery store near Cincinatti sometime soon and get some good flours, cheeses, and maybe some hot sauce and roasted cocoa beans, and whatever else i can find up there. Doctor Who was a lot better this week than the stupid pirate episode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment