Had to do traffic school online today for four and a half hours, then i went to the vein doctor for an ultrasound. It looks like they will be able to do something about it. I just have to wear compression socks for 6 weeks to see if that does anything before the insurance company will allow me to have the surgery for it. Then i made dinner, and then i worked on my translation sample i had to do for a job offer somewhere i applied to-but at the moment i forget where i applied for it. Did some job searching today, but still no luck with anything. I really want a job, and if i don't have one by the end of the month, i will have to start thinking about doing more drastic things and looking for something outside the US even. I feel like i am not accomplishing that much. It feels like the summer before i left for Japan. I stay home and make dinner and look for jobs, though nothing really happens, and then i have no real friends here that will actually talk to me on a regular basis. My family is off doing their things, and i just feel a little depressed. I left Japan for this. I just have too much time on my hands now to reflect on how wrong that decision could have been and how unemployable i am and imperfect in my mind i am about everything. The only plus so far to coming home is the healthcare in English. My mom has awesome insurance that i was allowed to be on till i am 26, so that is the only positive that i have been seeing here. It is a good one and it is nice to be getting all this stuff done that i needed to get done, But then again, i have a lot of things that need to be taken care of that in itself is probably not a good thing.
I do like my nephews and nieces, and they are dears to be around. I just wish i could be allowed to teach them something, or get them in some sort of language school while they are young. They will thank me and their parents later.
No comments:
Post a Comment