Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today was pretty slow at first. Just had some classes with all the years. Then i had a very quick lunch and i headed up to Sapporo to finish my immigration visa extension. I got one more year on it, so i don't have to worry about that anytime soon. Then i got my re-entry permit so now i can leave the country as many times as i want. I think i might just go to London in spring, but maybe not. Then i had lunch at a pasta place, and it was okay. For some odd reason corn just seems to make any salad great. You should try it sometime. Then i went to this ice cream place that i had been wanting to go to it for a while since it is called "Ice Cream Iron Chef." It was okay, nothing really new as far as flavors. I still loved the cherry blossom ice cream that i got in Kyoto. Then i drove back to the school, and walked home to just get some exercise.

No comments: