Not much has been going on here. The week is almost over, just two more days. Tomorrow i am doing a little "English Time" thing at the library for some 2-3 year olds and their mothers. I am going to read "Where the Wild Things Are" and some other stuff. The weather has become almost unbearable. I feel like i am never going to get dry till September. The highlight of my day was going to the grocery store and feeling the air conditioning that the grocery seems to be the only place in town to have it. The schools and other buildings don't have it, so all of the windows are open. Then when the air outside is hot and humid, that doesn't exactly help with the heat.
I am pretty much ready for my summer break. Kyoto and Tokyo should be fun. Then Friday night this week should be pretty fun. Then we have training on Saturday, so another time to get together with all the teachers for the company and see some people that i haven't seen in a while.
I just wish i could be dry, i definitely slept better during the winter because i had the heat and i didn't wake up in the middle of the night in neck soup. Boo on the whole cultural thing of not having air conditioning here in Hokkaido.
No comments:
Post a Comment