The group
Japanese people next to us
J*** is so pretty
Kenj**
F**n
Goldfish fishing
The drum and dance party people
The river park in town
Just another day today. I went to an elementary school, and it was okay. There was only two kids in the school, so it was kind of hard to do a lot of repetition and not have them be bored. Made some sort of chicken saag tonight with the spinach i bought and the mish-mash of sweet potatoes, mushrooms, onion, green peppers, and curry powder and garam masala that i had. I have been making that sort of thing for the past three weeks in an effort to just get into a better relationship with food.
The weather has been great lately and it has been awesome.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! I've fallen into that fountain!! Well, actually, I was pushed so it wasn't technically my fault. I can't believe it's been almost four years since that happened...
Post a Comment