Well the sakura were beautiful. This weekend was a lot of fun. On Friday, we went to see one of my friend's friends DJ and show off their dance troupe and fashion at a club. Beforehand, we talked at another friend's house and had some fun there. Then on Saturday, we had our hanami party with a bunch of people. It is amazing how when some foreigners with drums get together, there can be a huge dance event. The lunch was good, then we walked around Maruyama park and saw all the blossoms and such. Passed a matsuri around the jingu, and then we played Frisbee in the park. Then we all went to the local pub and had some fun there talking some more. Sunday was a nice slow day with McDonalds in the park, then we walked around Odori park afterward. Then we just took it slow and watched some stuff at my friend's apartment.
Today i got to go to the DMV to take the written test. I submitted the papers for the translation of my american license, then waited an hour and a half, took the test for 5 minutes, then waited and paid some stuff, took a quick eye exam, and then waited some more. I will take the driven part on the 31st, so wish me luck. I would like to pass it the first time.
I will put pics up from the weekend eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment