Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I finally was able to pay for my London tickets, and i can't wait for the next break. It took a couple days, and it involved a long trip to the post office. Man, i sometimes do not like going to the post office because there are so many forms that you have to fill out all the time.

I have been practicing with the band because they need me to fill in for the tuba player for one of their performances while the third years are away on the school trip. I am having fun, and it is always nice to get to play the tuba again.

Had the toddler class at the library again today and it was pretty good. I bought a bubble gun and used that to demonstrate "pop" to the kids. They were pretty happy to be playing and popping the bubbles in general, so good idea to buy that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very nice! lovely pichas ive been collecting off you!! thanks for all that!!

yey london tickets!!!